[Review Queue] ibm-was-nd-dm, ibm-was-nd-node, autoscaler, spectrum-scale-client

Pete Vander Giessen pete.vandergiessen at canonical.com
Fri Apr 14 15:27:14 UTC 2017

Yesterday, Cory, Kevin and I took a trip through the review queue. Here's
what we did:

April 13, 2017:  Cory, Kevin, Pete

   -

   Ibm-was-nd-dm
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/68?revision=153
      -

      Charm code review looks good, with a minor exception:
      -

      We submitted an MP to fix an incorrect repo key in layer.yaml:
      -

         https://code.launchpad.net/~kwmonroe/charms/xenial/layer-ibm-was-nd-dm/repo-key/+merge/322541
         -

      We could not find WAS ND v9 installer resources and asked the author
      to provide access to those.
      -

      -1 for now; we’ll revisit once we get required resources.
      -

   Ibm-was-nd-node
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/69?revision=154
      -

      Similar MP as above for incorrect repo key, and a minor test fix:
      -

         https://code.launchpad.net/~kwmonroe/charms/xenial/layer-ibm-was-nd-node/repo-key/+merge/322546
         -

      As with WAS ND DM, this is -1 for now until we get required resources.
      -

   autoscaler
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/96
      -

      Comments from previous review were addressed and the update has been
      released as cs:charmscaler-2
      -

   spectrum-scale-client
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/78
      - Brickftp files updated. I ran into errors when following the
      README’s instructions on validating the install, however.

Thanks for all the hard work putting these charms together in the first
place!

~ PeteVG