Check out the openvpn charm form the tengu team

Marco Ceppi marco.ceppi at canonical.com
Fri Apr 14 14:10:04 UTC 2017

I'd like to point you both to this idea, which is one that was born from
the same problem Kubernetes has:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju/+bug/1670838. The idea is actions should be
able to both send and receive files. As actions are exposed in the GUI this
could help address the above problem as well.