[Review Queue] landscape-dense, charmscaler, k8s-*, ibm-*

Kevin Monroe kevin.monroe at canonical.com
Thu Apr 6 18:29:25 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

Konstantinos, Pete, Cory and I had some time in the queue today:

   -

   Landscape-dense
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/113?revision=307
      -

      Previous issue of insufficient machine constraints has been resolved.
      -

      This bundle does not include tests; however, we don’t consider this a
      blocker since bundletester invokes matrix, which performs a series of
      deployment tests.
      -

      Looks good, promulgated to:
      -

         https://jujucharms.com/landscape-dense/
         -

   charmscaler
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/96
      -

      A change in a related charm caused the automated test to fail;
      suggested locking the rev to ensure that doesn’t happen in the future
      -

   kubernetes*
   -

      Checked up on the charms -- still look great, other than missing
      tests.
      -

   Ibm-spectrum-scale-client
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/78
      -

      Ran into trouble installing locally to run tests. Left a comment.
      -

   Ibm-was-nd
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/63
      -

      This should be a base layer as we have seen for trusty (
      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/40)
      -

      We are waiting for the authors confirmation before closing the review.
      -

   Ibm-cinder-spectrumscale
   -

      https://review.jujucharms.com/reviews/80?revision=217
      - Checked off some policy basics; so far, so good.

Questions/comments?  Find us in #juju on Freenode.

Thanks,
-Kevin