Thank You!

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Wed Sep 28 13:40:44 UTC 2016

Hi Folks

I was meaning to write this last week but the Hilton made me loose the will
to live...

Just a quick note to say thanks to all the Canonical staff who worked so
hard prior to and during the summit in Pasadena.

It was a great pleasure to be a part of such an event where you guys work
so hard to ensure everyone feels part of the community and a larger thing,
rather than an us and them feeling.

Of course its a two way thing and some of you I'm sure would say "it
wouldn't be the same with out you guys turning up" which I guess is true,
but the platform that Canonical provides as a way to interact with
developers and knowledge experts is way better than any other commercial
scale open source project I've had the pleasure to deal with. So keep it up!

Tom