Juju 2.0-rc1 is here!

Menno Smits menno.smits at canonical.com
Tue Sep 27 00:17:59 UTC 2016

Hi Chance,

Sorry that you're experiencing this issue.

I've filed a ticket here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/juju/+bug/1627894.
Could you possibly add details of the commands you ran leading up to this
error? If possible, can you also please attach Juju's logs? The most
straightforward way to get all available logs for the Juju model is:

    juju debug-log --replay | gzip > model.log.gz

This assumes the Juju model experiencing the problem is currently selected.
Use "juju switch" if necessary.
The Juju controller logs would also be helpful:

    juju debug-log -m controller --replay | gzip > controller.log.gz

In the mean time, we're investigating at this end.

- Menno