How to offer debugging help for stuck controller

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Wed Sep 21 03:11:32 UTC 2016

Thanks chaps, looks it, if I can get the logs I'll add them to the ticket.

Tom

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)