Bootstraping Rackspace

James Beedy jamesbeedy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 23:19:33 UTC 2016

I am trying to bootstrap the rackspace provider and cannot seem to get past
"ERROR failed to bootstrap model: no image metadata found". Do I need to
generate metadata for rackspace provider? I feel like I need to get some
images in rackspace and generate the image metadata using the image ids for
said images. Is there any difference between the way this is done for
openstack and the way it should be done here?

Could someone who has successfully bootstrapped rackspace shed some light
here?

thx