Proposal: Make setting bug-url and homepage metadata policy

Uros Jovanovic uros.jovanovic at canonical.com
Wed Sep 14 14:05:59 UTC 2016

We were thinking of blocking the "recommended" procedure to an entity
without those values set. So, you want to have a recommended charm, make
sure URLs are set and valid.

I don't think we need to make it mandatory for all charms, as it introduces
a barrier maybe not everyone wants to cover at the beginning of their
charming path ...