JUJU Charm Certification

Marco Ceppi marco.ceppi at canonical.com
Wed Sep 7 16:06:45 UTC 2016

Hi Siva,

In Juju, and especially with Cinder plugins, you can deploy multiple copies
of the Juju charm and relate them. Each application deployed is equivalent
to the scope of a SAN cluster:

juju deploy cinder
juju deploy your-charm san1
juju deploy your-charm san2

juju add-relation cinder san1
juju add-relation cinder san2

Now, you can configure each of the new applications, which are teh same
copy of the charm deployed multiple times. This will add a unique backend
per charm copy which seems to be your intended use case.

Thanks,
Marco Ceppi

>>> https://jujucharms.com/docs/1.25/charms-deploying#deploying-to-specific-machines-and-containers