JUJU Charm Certification

SivaRamaPrasad Ravipati sivar at vedams.com
Wed Sep 7 09:57:57 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have installed the openstack cloud using openstack Autopilot. I am
trying to deploy juju-gui in the internal juju environment.

I did the following.
====================

->From MAAS node

$export JUJU_HOME=~/.cloud-install/juju

-> Connecting Landscape server to deploy our charm  and add relation
to cinder charm.

$juju ssh landscape-server/0 sudo
'JUJU_HOME=/var/lib/landscape/juju-homes/`sudo ls -rt
/var/lib/landscape/juju-homes/ | tail -1` sudo -u landscape -E bash'

-> From Landscape Server

landscape at juju-machine-0-lxc-1:~$ juju deploy cs:juju-gui-134

Added charm "cs:trusty/juju-gui-134" to the environment.

ubuntu at juju-machine-0-lxc-1:~$ juju status

"4":
    agent-state: error
    agent-state-info: 'cannot run instances: cannot run instances:
gomaasapi: got
      error back from server: 409 CONFLICT (No available node matches
constraints:
      zone=region1)'
    instance-id: pending
    series: trusty

 juju-gui:
    charm: cs:trusty/juju-gui-134
    exposed: false
    service-status:
      current: unknown
      message: Waiting for agent initialization to finish
      since: 07 Sep 2016 06:46:22Z
    units:
      juju-gui/1:
        workload-status:
          current: unknown
          message: Waiting for agent initialization to finish
          since: 07 Sep 2016 06:46:22Z
        agent-status:
          current: allocating
          since: 07 Sep 2016 06:46:22Z
        agent-state: pending
        machine: "4"

JUJU Version
=============

ubuntu at juju-machine-0-lxc-1:~$ juju --version
1.25.6-trusty-amd64

My assumption

It looks like we need to define a pool of servers in a region called region1.

I have a question. Once we have Ubuntu OpenStack Autopilot deployment,
If we need to deploy any Charm externally we need to add a sever to
MAAS?

How can I solve this Issue. Please provide me some solution.

Thanks,

Siva.