Juju 2.0.1 is here!
nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com
Mon Oct 31 22:33:34 UTC 2016
Our first update to Juju 2 is here! This Juju 2.0.1 release brings some
* Support for the new AWS region us-east-2
* Correct OSX Sierra support
* Update list-models output to show cloud/region vs owner
* Update model-migrations with support for endpoints, cloud credentials
## New to juju 2?
## Ready to install it?
If you are running Ubuntu, you can get it from the juju stable ppa:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:juju/stable
sudo apt update; sudo apt install juju-2.0
Or install it from the snap store
snap install juju --beta --devmode
Windows, Centos, and MacOS users can get a corresponding installer at:
## What else is in it?
Notable bug fixes include:
* #1623136, #1629452 Vsphere improvements
* #1614239 use-floating-ip is not honored from clouds.yaml config
* #1619808 bootstrap-timeout ignored in --config
* #1602840 juju show-machines should show all addresses a machine has
* #1616098 Juju 2.0 uses random IP for 'PUBLIC-ADDRESS' with MAAS 2.0
For the full list of bugs addressed, checkout the milestone:
## Feedback Appreciated!
We encourage everyone to subscribe the mailing list at
juju at lists.ubuntu.com and join us on #juju on freenode. We would love to
your feedback and usage of juju.
More information about the Juju