Complex store queries

Uros Jovanovic uros.jovanovic at canonical.com
Wed Oct 26 09:19:48 UTC 2016

Hi,

Thanks for opening up this discussion. I've opened a feature request here
[1] for all to track. We'll be looking into ways to make the store more
informative especially for charmers and users in the following weeks, so if
you have any other ideas that you'd like us to consider, we'd love to get
the feedback :)

[1] https://github.com/CanonicalLtd/jujucharms.com/issues/368