Juju 2.0 is here!

Andrew Wilkins andrew.wilkins at canonical.com
Sat Oct 15 00:56:04 UTC 2016

On Fri, 14 Oct 2016, 12:34 p.m. Nicholas Skaggs, <
nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com> wrote:

Juju 2.0 is here! This release has been a year in the making. We’d like
to thank everyone for their feedback, testing, and adoption of juju 2.0
throughout its development process! Juju brings refinements in ease of
use, while adding support for new clouds and features.

What an epic release! I for one am proud of what we've created together.
Great work everyone.

## New to juju 2?

https://jujucharms.com/docs/2.0/getting-started

## Need to install it?

If you are running Ubuntu, you can get it from the juju stable ppa:

     sudo add-apt-repository ppa:juju/stable
     sudo apt update; sudo apt install juju-2.0

Or install it from the snap store

     snap install juju --beta --devmode

Windows, Centos, and MacOS users can get a corresponding installer at:

https://launchpad.net/juju/+milestone/2.0.0

## Want to upgrade to GA?

Those of you running an RC version of juju 2 can upgrade to this release
by running:

juju upgrade-juju

## Feedback Appreciated!

We encourage everyone to subscribe the mailing list at
juju at lists.ubuntu.com and join us on #juju on freenode. We would love to
hear
your feedback and usage of juju.

Modify settings or unsubscribe at: