Juju 2.0 is here!

José Antonio Rey jose at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 14 04:40:41 UTC 2016

Congratulations to everyone that has been involved on this release! It's
very exciting for me to read this email.

Infinite thanks to all of those involved developing this new Juju
version and refining every bit of it. I know it's been a long and
tedious process, but it's finally landed.

Thanks to all of those who tested and made sure no bugs were left to squash.

Again, congratulations, you rock :)

--
José Antonio Rey