Juju 2.0-rc3 is here!

Matt Rae matt.rae at canonical.com
Fri Oct 7 17:51:07 UTC 2016

Hi, I'm testing an upgrade between juju 2.0 rc2 and rc3.

Should 'juju upgrade-juju -m default' upgrade to rc3?

So far I'm seeing 'no upgrades available'

$ juju model-config agent-version
2.0-rc2
$ juju --version
2.0-rc3-xenial-amd64
$ juju upgrade-juju
no upgrades available
$ juju upgrade-juju --agent-version 2.0-rc3
ERROR no matching tools available

Matt