Upcoming changes for the ec2 provider

Rick Harding rick.harding at canonical.com
Thu Oct 6 12:30:27 UTC 2016

Thanks Andrew, this is great to hear. Can I bug you about details as to how
it works? Does this introduce their pricing API as a blocker to deploying
with Juju? If they introduce a change to the API we miss or their API goes
down is there any sort of cache of the info that users can continue with
until service is restored?