Does VMWare provider work on Juju 2?

Mark Shuttleworth mark at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 1 18:07:09 UTC 2016

I think the answer is yes, since we have tests running against a vsphere
cluster which just recently became "voting" tests (meaning they block
landings if they fail). Not sure why the docs might have been removed,
thanks for the heads-up.

I'll ask for a "juju drivers" command which lists the drivers /
providers in Juju. Also, I think list-clouds should lead you to the
point where you can add a cloud.

  juju list-clouds
  aws ...
  zooby ...

  Update the known public cloud list with 'update-clouds'
  Show regions with 'list-regions <cloud>'
  Add additional infrastructure with 'add-cloud'.

I'll draft something up and file a bug.

Mark