problem when building a charm for giraph

Panagiotis Liakos p.liakos at di.uoa.gr
Tue Nov 22 14:02:24 UTC 2016

Thanks Konstantinos, you were right. Now the script progresses a little further:

$ python3 ./tests/01-giraph-test.py
ERROR: setUpClass (__main__.TestDeploy)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./tests/01-giraph-test.py", line 42, in setUpClass
    cls.d.relate('giraph:giraph', 'client:mahout')
  File "/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/amulet/deployer.py", line 431, in relate
    raise ValueError('%s does not exist for %s' % (rel, srv))
ValueError: giraph does not exist for giraph

Ran 0 tests in 2.285s

FAILED (errors=1)

Is this a namespace issue? Any ideas?

Panagiotis