Setting up private cloud controller

Jonathan D. Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Mon Nov 14 18:36:25 UTC 2016

Hi Marco,

Thanks that was exactly what I was looking for.

-Jon

On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 06:17:27PM +0000, Marco Ceppi wrote:
:Hi Jon,
:
:Config keys are mostly standard, but some of them change depending on the
:cloud. You can get a list from any running deployment:
:
:juju model-config
:
:As well, you can manipulate both the configuration for the current model
:with
:
:juju model-config key=val (key2=val)
:
:In addition to changing the default model configuration for all new models
:going forward with:
:
:juju model-defaults
: