Removing the single point of failure

Tom Barber tom at spicule.co.uk
Sat Nov 12 15:44:12 UTC 2016

I don't really think Mark is going to do one, my point is that for
platforms like this to survive if they depend on central services for
build/running etc, the services shouldn't just be maintained by a single
entity.

HA sure will solve some issues but I also think that distributing ownership
also mitigates risk.