Instance metadata for private cloud.

Marco Ceppi marco.ceppi at canonical.com
Thu Nov 10 22:20:27 UTC 2016

Hi Jon,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble getting this started. I recently went
through setting up simple stream metadata for Juju 2.0 and can sympathize
with some of the paper cuts in the documentation (I'm working to help get
those updated).

The image metadata you've linked to at the mit.edu address seems correct.
Could you run the following and report the results? It'll help debug the
exact issue and help me figure out what else in the documentation needs to
be clarified:

juju bootstrap tigtest --debug --config image-metadata-url=
https://people.csail.mit.edu/jon/simplestreams

Thanks,
Marco Ceppi