Crashdump plugin

Gregory Lutostanski gregory.lutostanski at canonical.com
Fri Nov 4 09:51:09 UTC 2016

Oooh, nice. Glad to know that pulling relevant info for all those projects
with plugins is nice and easy.

New build in the ppa with some flags just for anybody who wants to get down
and dirty... (-s --enable-sos) & (-S --sos-options), made it optional for
now, but if it works well (and maybe we can parallelize it a bit more) we
can for sure make it default.

Also cleaned up how the archive looks (so its nested correctly for
machines/containers and such).

Thanks,
Greg Lutostanski

On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 8:10 AM, Louis Bouchard <louis.bouchard at canonical.com