Charmers membership request!

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Mon May 30 15:55:29 UTC 2016

As the only person to review my charm without being goaded into it. I'll
give you an unofficial +1 Konstantinos! ;)

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)