issue after installing Mariadb Enterprise edition

Rajith P Venkata rajith.pv at in.ibm.com
Thu May 26 12:43:58 UTC 2016

Hi

Thanks for earlier  information. I have below issue :

1)
After Installing Mariadb Enterprise edition on to power 8 machine from
charm store, I am trying to install any layer charm from charm store on
the same machine as I have dependency with mariadb, I am getting error
:Failed to fetch
http://ftp.osuosl.org/pub/mariadb/repo/10.0/ubuntu/dists/trusty/InRelease
Unable to find expected entry 'main/binary-ppc64el/Packages' in Release
file (Wrong sources.list entry or malformed file)

2)After I got the above error I tried to follow the steps given in link:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~dbart/charms/trusty/mariadb/trunk/view/head:/README.md#L24
 and used the mariadb code from lp:~dbart/charms/trusty/mariadb/trunk  or
directly deploying from charm store, I am getting token error KeyError:
'token , I have taken token from https://mariadb.com/my_portal

Attached log for

Please help me in fixing above issue

Rajith