Login to charm store/charm tools push broken

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Tue May 24 23:07:11 UTC 2016

Okay scratch that, we moved it over to:
https://github.com/juju/charm-tools/issues/211

--------------

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)