apache projects with interest

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Tue May 17 14:18:41 UTC 2016

Thanks Mark,

I know Antonio is going to work that internally, and we can certainly help
with getting stuff on it and trying to cajole more communities in
participating.

I think having a dedicated apache page is a good idea though, because its
easier for other apache communities to see who's already collaborating.
Because of the way the ASF works, there isn't a central portal where on the
ASF we could easily dump a nice looking list of who's working on Juju
stuff, so doing it on a Canonical side, makes it an easier sell for us ASF
folk who are talking to different ASF projects trying to get some
collaboration out of them.

Tom

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)