apache projects with interest

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Tue May 17 09:57:05 UTC 2016

Yeah Apache Beam would probably be quite good as well from a Big Data
modelling language POV as it came from the lovely folks at Google.

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)