Ceph-Radosgw Account Quotas

Billy Olsen billy.olsen at canonical.com
Wed Mar 30 16:50:21 UTC 2016

James,

You can manage ceph radosgw quotas via the radosgw-admin command -
http://docs.ceph.com/docs/hammer/radosgw/admin/

I'm not sure if the general object storage APIs apply from OpenStack, but
in general Ceph is S3 compatible and not Swift compatible. If there's an
API difference, Ceph will lean the way of S3. If there are Swift specific
APIs, its possible that Ceph does not yet honor those APIs.

Billy Olsen

billy.olsen at canonical.com
Software Engineer
Canonical USA