Charm series in bundles (Was Re: Juju 2.0 and local charm deployment)

Ian Booth ian.booth at canonical.com
Tue Mar 29 06:11:17 UTC 2016

Older URL format is what is needed until the change lands (targeted for beta4).
The URL based format for bundle charms is all that is supported by the original
local bundles work. The upcoming feature drop fixes that, as well as removing
the support for local charm URLs - all local charms, whether inside bundles or
deployed using the CLI, will be required to be specified using a file path.