Charmers application - David Ames

James Beedy jamesbeedy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 20:01:23 UTC 2016

Team -

David played a monumental role in resolving a handful of issues I was
hitting my head on while trying to solidify my HA Openstack, also with DVR
issues which I was experiencing prior. The issues I was experiencing were
rather in depth and complex. David went a great deal out of his way to
identify where the bugs were in the charms that were at the root of my
issues, and ensured the issues I was experiencing were exploited and
resolved in the respective charms. By doing this, I feel David has
subsequently played a large role in solidifying the core functionality of
the charms. It is evident that David cares a great deal about the Juju
ecosystem, producing quality artifacts, and the community in general. It
has been a pleasure working with David, and I look forward to working with
him in the future!

Thanks David!

~James