Charm Store policy updates and refinement for 2.0

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Fri Mar 18 16:11:05 UTC 2016

Bundles must only use charms which are already in the store, they cannot
reference charms in personal namespaces.

I assume this apples to only bundles that get promoted to recommended
otherwise how would you enforce it?

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)