Juju2 - MAAS Provider - Multiple Subnets per Space

James Beedy jamesbeedy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 18:33:14 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,

Thought I would take 2.0 for a test drive, I seem to of hit a wall trying
to bind service interfaces to subnet in a space.

I see spaces can be assigned like so -->

juju deploy mysql --bind "server=database cluster=internal"

Does this indicate that I should have an affinity between subnets and
spaces?

See here, my `space-0` has multiple subnets -->
http://paste.ubuntu.com/15393950/

Is there a way I can `bind` a service to a specific subnet in a space? ....
Is this a thing yet?

Thanks,

James