[Juju] Minimum policies for Juju to work on public clouds

Samuel Cozannet samuel.cozannet at canonical.com
Sun Mar 6 16:18:57 UTC 2016

Yeah, I tried to add the VPC as well, but didn't work either. There is
something about the "bucket" created at the beginning, I thought S3 perms
would do, but no luck.

--
Samuel Cozannet
Cloud, Big Data and IoT Strategy Team
samuel.cozannet at canonical.com
mob: +33 616 702 389
skype: samnco
Twitter: @SaMnCo_23
[image: View Samuel Cozannet's profile on LinkedIn]
<https://es.linkedin.com/in/scozannet>