Bitnami wordpress charm development

Ney Moura neymourac at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 17:23:16 UTC 2016

Hi Samuel!

Well! It's a good idea! But since I'm to new in shell scripting I don't
think I could handle such thing. On the other hand I think I could create a
template charm that, with minimal effort, the community would be able to
use it on another bitnami stacks. Since stack commands should be the same,
I think I'ts possible =)

The only thing the developer has to do is to change the url witch the run
script is downloaded and specify installation parameters, both in
installation hook.

*Ney Moura Conceição*