Logging into the API on Juju 2.0

Adam Stokes adam.stokes at canonical.com
Tue Mar 1 03:14:43 UTC 2016

Got it squared away, being able to replicate `juju list-controllers` didn't
have a remote api. So I will continue to read from
~/.local/share/juju/controllers.yaml. My intention was to basically see
what controllers were already bootstrapped and gather the models for those
controllers using the remote juju api. But that doesn't exist so I will
mimic what `juju list-controllers` does and read from the yaml file for
controllers that are local to my admin and users.