Bitnami wordpress charm development

José Antonio Rey jose at ubuntu.com
Tue Mar 1 00:31:42 UTC 2016

Glad that was it! When I opened it on vim, it said [dos] at the bottom, and
after googling the error I saw what it was.

About the command, what happens is right. You should not be able to execute
any of those commands. The commands are only executable in a 'hook
environment', meaning only hooks will be able to run them. If you really
want to execute one of them, you can use 'juju run --service
wordpress-single "command goes here"'.

Why do you want to run that manually? Anything missing?

--
José Antonio Rey