public-address and dns of nodes are IPs instead of hostnames

Junaid Ali junaidali at plumgrid.com
Thu Jun 30 04:09:42 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,
I'm hitting an issue on one of my deployments. $ juju stat shows IP of a
node as its public-address and dns that instead should have the hostname.

I'm using juju version 1.25.5 and MAAS version 1.9.3
If i run
$ maas <maas cli profile> nodes list
it outputs the correct hostnames so I'm guessing there's something wrong on
juju side.  Also if i ssh into a node and check the hostname, the node has
the correct hostname.

Here is the output of
$ juju stat --format tabular
http://paste.ubuntu.com/18145396/

Can you anyone please help me in debugging this issue?

Thanks,
- Junaid