Question for cosmetic and understandability of breadcrumbs in github

Charles Butler charles.butler at canonical.com
Thu Jun 16 20:48:13 UTC 2016

I was actually talking to beisner about this in Irc and the open stackers
are putting a report in their artifacts with the repository information.

https://api.jujucharms.com/charmstore/v5/~openstack-charmers-next/xenial/neutron-gateway/archive/repo-info

I think I like this better.

We are generating a manifest of the other layers but I'm not certain we are
storing any commit hash info in that manifest. I don't think we are.

But it would give me a nice trail to follow.