Juju 2.0-beta9 ETA

Rick Harding rick.harding at canonical.com
Thu Jun 16 14:11:13 UTC 2016

Thanks Tim and I want to say that I really appreciate this change. The way
the API exposed the Go-ism that all exported attributes are capitalized has
been annoying for some time. I really appreciate you cleaning that up for
users of the API.

I think the only thing I'd change on this is that we notify users that it's
going on with an email to the public Juju list. We've got the patch and
let's definitely consider this heads up to everyone in the ecosystem that
the change is coming and look for this in a daily build coming to you very
soon.