Missing "solutions" on website

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Sat Jun 4 18:37:08 UTC 2016

Alright folks,

Just one for the marketing people more than anyone else.

I was perusing the PuppetLabs website the other day as they do similar
stuff and I was curious to know how they positioned themselves more than
anything else.

I couldn't help but notice when comparing jujucharms.com and puppet.com
that whilst you guys do a decent job of explaining how the tech works, to
the drive by visitors and people wondering how juju compares to the likes
of puppet and chef etc, you don't have a solutions page, or obvious link
through at the top to juju big data.

I can't help but feel that those people who don't know juju would struggle
to know if it would help solve their problems or not. You know, stuff like,
"I need a way to deploy and maintain my databases", or "I need a sane way
to manage my internal applications", "Can I easily spin up a massive CI
testing cluster?" which puppet seems to answer in seconds by hovering over
their solutions tab.

Anyway, my 2 cents.

Tom

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)