Wordpress charm PHP 7

Matt Bruzek matthew.bruzek at canonical.com
Fri Jul 29 14:55:25 UTC 2016

Luigi,

You have to join the email list before you can send to it. You can join
here:  https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/juju

We don't have any books (yet) but we do have many youtube videos of some of
our charm schools and other training material that you can watch at your
convenience. Search for "Juju charm school" or "Juju office hours".
http://youtube.com/jujucharms

We currently do not have an nginx charm that acts as a reverseproxy
relation at this time. We do have haproxy with reverseproxy and a varnish
charm that works as a reverseproxy. The wordpress charm can be configured
to install nginx or apache as the web host.

I took the liberty to put a quick bundle together that is set up as you
have indicated with haproxy, wordpress, memcached, mariadb set up with
master and slave replication. I put redis in there, but those charms don't
currently have a redis relation (which we could add).

Deploy this bundle in your favorite cloud and let me know how it works for
your situation. Remember all these charms are open source operations so if
they don't do things exactly as you wish, you can edit and improve them as
you see fit.

Thanks,

   - Matt Bruzek <matthew.bruzek at canonical.com>