Apache Aria

Nicolas Lemieux nicolas.lemieux at canonical.com
Thu Jul 28 04:11:54 UTC 2016

+Arthur from Gigaspaces(newly subscribed to jujulist) can provide more details on Aria and the potential of a juju plugin.

There is also upcoming workshop regarding integration between http://getcloudify.org/ <http://getcloudify.org/> (as an NFV orchestrator) leveraging TOSCA for Topology and Workflow management with Juju charms as potential node types to help service orchestration(something also in scope in the https://www.open-o.org/ <https://www.open-o.org/> community).

Nic

P.S. Gigaspaces is now part of CPP..!