Cross-model relations

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Fri Jul 22 09:47:43 UTC 2016

I've brought this up a few times as well Sandor with the monitor example as
well! :)

It won't be in 2.0, but its high up the roadmap for Canonical from my
discussions with various people there.

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)