Charm push crashes when uploading big charms

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Tue Jul 19 07:10:57 UTC 2016

Okay bzip -9'ed it, down to 760mb and tried to attach it via my server in a
data centre... same failure.

Tom

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)