juju status show blank for public name for one machine.

James Tunnicliffe james.tunnicliffe at canonical.com
Mon Jul 4 10:51:05 UTC 2016

Hi Narinder,

Do you have logs from a failed deployment? The best thing to do when
something is stuck like this is open a bug and attach a couple of nice
big tarballs of everything from /var/log/juju from machines 0 and the
unhappy units/machines (in your case machine 2) so one of us can take
a look.

Thanks,

James