Charm wish(todo) list

Jorge O. Castro jorge at ubuntu.com
Sat Jan 30 11:14:25 UTC 2016

On Sat, Jan 30, 2016 at 1:12 AM, Tom Barber <tom at analytical-labs.com> wrote:
> Let me know your thoughts.

Hi Tom,

I think that's a great list of things we'd love to have in the charm
store. Have you seen the layers at http://interfaces.juju.solutions/ ?
There are a bunch of layers landing there that will be useful to reuse
for the list of things you want to charm.

If you're not spun up on layers yet we should certainly get you up to
speed before you begin, it will save you a bunch of time. It's in the
devel documentation so it doesn't show up in the default docs yet:
https://jujucharms.com/docs/devel/developer-getting-started

Of course we'll have this as part of the charmer summit on Monday, but
for everyone else who is not attending we will be recording and
publishing all the sessions to the youtube channel and sending links
to this list.

--
Jorge Castro
Canonical Ltd.