Charm wish(todo) list

Tom Barber tom at analytical-labs.com
Sat Jan 30 00:12:37 UTC 2016

Hello folks

We're working on a data management platform and I want Juju to "run" it,
but we have a bunch of stuff which looks not to be in the charm store and I
wanted to know if anyone has any of it in the pipeline, wants to
collaborate etc.....

Our todo list is:

Pentaho Data Integration
Apache Drill
Google Data Flow (this is just being accepted into the ASF incubator as
Apache Beam)
Apache Ignite
Tachyon

I've not drilled down into Tachyon and Data Flow to figure out how generic
we could make it, but I think the others suit Juju-ification, and now we
have some dev credits it will make building this stuff a whole lot easier
(Thanks Marco etc for that)

at the end of it all, we can then deploy our Quarkmatter app over the top
of it all to add a data management platform to Juju.

Let me know your thoughts.

Regards,

Tom

Director Meteorite.bi - Saiku Analytics Founder
Tel: +44(0)5603641316

(Thanks to the Saiku community we reached our Kickstart
<http://kickstarter.com/projects/2117053714/saiku-reporting-interactive-report-designer/>
goal, but you can always help by sponsoring the project
<http://www.meteorite.bi/products/saiku/sponsorship>)