A Quick Request For Juju Charmer Summit Presenters

James Donner james.donner at canonical.com
Wed Jan 27 21:05:04 UTC 2016

Hey everyone,

I’ll be filming the talks at the upcoming Juju Charmer Summit so we can
create a bank of amazing content. In order to make this content useful to
our developer audience, I’m making sure that the material presented
on-screen is given more attention to quality.

If you’re presenting, here’s how we can make this happen

   - *Slide only presentations- *If you’re presenting with just slides,
   just make sure to email me your deck after the summit via a Google Docs
   link. I’ll take the rest from there.
   - *Screencapture-* If you’re demonstrating a solution on-screen (whether
   it’s code or visual), please record your screen so I can cut between the
   speaker and what’s onscreen. Giving the audience a clear view of what’s
   going on is important if we want to drive usage, guidance, and ultimately
   adoption. I’ll have an external hard drive on-site we can drop this footage
   on, or you can email it over after the summit. I would recommend using
   Kazam (available in the software centre) or whatever tools can do the job.

I’ll be on-site to help with any technical inquiries. Otherwise, feel free
to contact me prior to the event. Looking forward to making this summit a
great one!

-James