[Review Queue] bird, neutron-calico, openbook, plumgrid-gateway

Cory Johns cory.johns at canonical.com
Mon Jan 25 14:20:22 UTC 2016

Greetings,

This past Friday, Andrew, Konstantinos, and I spent some time on the review
queue.

We'd like to thank the fine folks at MetaSwitch for their work on the bird
and neutron-calico charms, which add Project Calico and its virtual
networking support to OpenStack.

   -

   bird
   -

      https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1431445
      -

      Suggested changes were accepted.  Re-tested, passed, and the charm
      was promulgated.
      -

   neutron-calico
   -

      https://bugs.launchpad.net/charms/+bug/1421230
      -

      Suggested changes were accepted.  Re-tested, passed, and the charm
      was promulgated.
      -

   openbook
   -

      https://code.launchpad.net/~talligent/charms/trusty/openbook/trunk/+merge/280525
      -

      Tests all pass - this was held back due to long dashes in the README
      and non-recommended tags in the metadata, neither of which will affect
      charm functionality. Suggesting this be merged as the value of the charm
      outweighs potential README issues.
      -

   plumgrid-gateway
   -

      https://code.launchpad.net/~bbaqar/charms/trusty/plumgrid-gateway/charmers-next
      -

      Reviewing the fix for restarting the service in a timely fashion
      yields some more questions.
      -

      The bundletester spotted some code style errors.
      -

      We will have to wait for a response from the author, before we
      proceed with this merge.