[Review Queue] apache2, rsyslog-forwarder, cassandra

Adam Israel adam.israel at canonical.com
Mon Jan 18 21:24:32 UTC 2016

apache2

Confirmed that this merge introduced some test failures, in addition to existing failing tests in the upstream apache2 charm.

https://code.launchpad.net/~evarlast/charms/trusty/apache2/trunk/+merge/278220 <https://code.launchpad.net/~evarlast/charms/trusty/apache2/trunk/+merge/278220>

rsyslog-forwarder

Add the option to listen on UDP. +1, merged.

https://code.launchpad.net/~brad-marshall/charms/trusty/rsyslog-forwarder/add-udp-listener/+merge/280231 <https://code.launchpad.net/~brad-marshall/charms/trusty/rsyslog-forwarder/add-udp-listener/+merge/280231>

cassandra

I noticed that the automated test results have been inconsistent so I performed my own tests, against LXC and the Amazon provider. I ran into cases where a test would timeout while the units were still being allocated or installed, and cases where a test would hang seemingly indefinitely while `juju status` showed all units deployed, leader-elected and idle. I’d really like to see the test inconsistencies be addressed before I can give this my approval.

https://code.launchpad.net/~stub/charms/trusty/cassandra/ensure-thrift/+merge/279869 <https://code.launchpad.net/~stub/charms/trusty/cassandra/ensure-thrift/+merge/279869>

--
Adam Israel - Software Engineer
Canonical Ltd.